This is the homepage for the Wiggins MS History Club. We will post any relevant information about activities, fund-raising events and our trips.
Our first trip will be next summer, to Washington D.C. and Gettysburg, PA. More information about the trip, fund-raising and other items can be found below.
OUR FIRST TRIP
Trip: Washington D.C. and Gettysburg
TRIP ID #: 73754
To Register: Visit the ‘My Trip Login’ link above, OR call 1-800-468-5899, OR by mail using the forms sent in your student invitation!
Dates: Monday, June 3 – Friday, June 7, 2013
Duration: 5 days, 4 nights
Trip Highlights: Arlington – Mount Vernon – U.S. Capitol – Alexandria – National Archives – the Memorials – Gettysburg – the Shriver House – Candlelight Ghost Tour – and more!
Approximate Cost: ~$1,750
HS / College Credits: More information coming soon!
Information for Students & Parents:
- D.C. & Gettysburg Trip Itinerary 2013
- Basic Trip Information Packing & Travel Tips
- D.C. & Gettysburg Trip_Packing List
- D.C. & Gettysburg Trip_Student Behavior Expectations & Permission Form
- D.C. & Gettysburg Trip_Permission for Medication Instructions & Form
- D.C. & Gettysburg Trip_Sponsor Contact Information
- Student Center page – WorldStrides
Information for Parents:
- Parent Page – WorldStrides (includes video, safety info., and more!)
Sponsors: Mr. Sees, Mr. Sonnenberg, Mrs. Midcap, Mr. Kerr, Mrs. Allen, and Mrs. Veeman
For More Information Contact: Mr. Sees @ [email protected]
For Trip Information Visit: www.worldstrides.org
DEADLINE FOR $$ TO BE PAID: March 20, 2013!
FUND-RAISING – 2013 TRIP
Group Fund-raiser #1: Thanksgiving Turkey Trot
Group Fund-raiser #2: Cajun Boil